At the Board meeting on September 17th, the board reached the decision to cancel the Adult High Low tournament due to dropping entries, travel logistics and the difficulty some zones encounter in travelling as well as the rotation process.
The board recommends that bowlers take part in the InterProvincial event whose highlights are compared to the High Low.
- You can choose your own team of four players of any gender combination.
- You can bowl with friends rather than being assigned a partner.
- Two teams from each zone go to Provincials
- Certified Coaching opportunity for new coaches at Provincials and Nationals.
- Top two teams at Provincials go to the Canadian Championship in Thunder Bay.
- You are assigned a partner
- You may not know your partner
- 12 teams went to Provincials from each zone
- No coaching for teams.
- No National competition